Health Department Offering TDaP Vaccine at Special Price
Middletown Health Department is offering the TDaP Vaccine for $5 until Friday, June 1.
The TDaP Vaccine includes Tetanus, Diphtheria, and acellular Pertussis.
WHO NEEDS THE TDaP VACCINE?
- You are entering the sixth grade.
- You are between the ages of 11 and 12.
- You never received TDaP before and are due for your next Tetanus & Diphtheria (TD) booster. (Needed roughly every 10 years.)
- You are in close contact with infants under the age of 12 months. (New mothers, fathers, daycare workers, grandparents, babysitters, healthcare workers etc.)
- You got a severe cut or burn, protection after a wound.
Contact the Middletown Health Department at 732-615-2094 to get the vaccine before Friday, June 1.