Offerings and Needs of St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Keansburg
Pastor Edwin Chinery sends Patch this update.
St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Keansburg is offering the following:
- Hot meals on-site the parish-hall/soup-kitchen (located 247 Carr Avenue) daily from noon- 3 p.m.
- Food bank supplies
- Clothing (no further, non-specific donations accepted at present)
The program is accepting donations of:
- Boots and coats, all genders/sizes
- Large size (3XX and 4XXX) women’s and men’s clothing
- Supermarket gift cards
- New socks and underwear, all genders/sizes (in the packages ONLY)
- Paper products (paper towels, bath/facial tissue)
NOTE: Additional assistance measures, e.g., local residence clean-up, are slated to begin within 10 business days of this notice.
The Soup Kitchen Program historically offered at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Keansburg NJ, is now operating under the auspices of the Episcopal Diocese of New Jersey.
This reorganization measure will provide enhanced support to local relief operations, with which the parish facility is fully integrated, and will remain in effect for the foreseeable future.
Contact Rev. Ed Chinery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-787-1075.