Invite a friend
'A Christmas to Remember' at Middletown Arts Center
A fast-paced, warm-hearted, holiday concert saluting the people of Hurricane Sandy."
LIVE musical performances, Dessert reception, SANTA, a wrapped present for every child and adult
Sponsored by the Middletown Arts Center and Hurricane Sandy Helping Hands.
Visit hurricanesandyhelpinghands.com for more information.
More About Middletown Arts Center
Located next to the Middletown Train Station is the Middletown Arts Center. Run by the Middletown Township Cultural & Arts Council, the Arts Center is a non-profit facility that hosts numerous diverse programs and classes in art, dance, music and media for people of all ages. The Center boasts an art gallery where various regional, local and international artwork is displayed and is available for purchase. Special discounts are available for members of the Council. Classes and events schedule is available on the Council website.
Other events here
- Ikebana The Japanese Art of Flower Arrangement Tue, May 21, 11:00 am
- Child's Dreaming Tree Arts Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Hip Hop for Teens & Adults Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Guitar Workshops with Andy McDonough Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Sewing for Adults Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Mommy and Me Arts Fun at the MAC Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Argentine Tango Practicas Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Watercolor with Laura French Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Introduction to Songwriting & Musical Expression Weekly on Thursdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- TeenzArt Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm