Invite a friend
Conversational English Classes at Middletown Public Library
The Middletown Township Public Library offers conversational English classes for adults over 18 years old, for whom English not their primary language.
Facilitated by trained and certified Literacy Volunteers of Monmouth County volunteers, the class begins at 7 p.m. in the Group Study Room of the library.
Offered every Tuesday. For more information, visit the library website http://mtpl.org
More About Middletown Township Public Library
The main branch of four in the township, Middletown Township Public Library underwent a massive renovation in 2005. The present-day building which is centrally-located on New Monmouth Road has plenty of space and amenities for the township's residents as well as the general public. In addition to free wireless connection, computer access is available in two-hour blocks for residents and one-hour time slots for non-residents as are a large collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books, as well as videos, CDs, DVDs. Special events, such as author talks, community recognition celebrations, computer classes and township book group meetings are held at the main branch on a regular basis. The staff and library facilities also cater to various age groups: kids, teens, adults and 50+ patrons. There is also a Job Help Center on the premises.
Other events here
- Job Help Computer Study Group Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Clapping for Joy-Terrific 2's & 3's @ MTPL Tue, May 28, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- PC Roundtable Tue, May 28, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Toddler Playtime @ MTPL May 15, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 14, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- The Noble Writers Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- LEGO Family Free-Play March 13, 2013 / March 27, 2013 / April 10, 2013 / April 24, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 26, 2013, 6:00 pm–6:45 pm
- Conversational Spanish Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Neighbors-helping-Neighbors Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Neighbors-helping-Neighbors Weekly on Thursdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am