Invite a friend
Dearborn Hosts 16th Annual Deep Cut Society Orchid Show
Dearborn Market is thrilled to be hosting representatives from the Deep Cut Orchid Society and other local commercial orchid growers from the tri-state area again this year. Members will be presenting beautiful landscaped exhibits using many unique orchid species. Orchid growers will also be selling plants throughout the show.
February 7-10, 2013
Thurs. Fri. & Sat. 9am - 6pm
Sun. 9 am-4:30pm
Click here to visit our website for more details.
Stay late Saturday, Feb. 9th from 6:30-9pm and enjoy an evening to benefit the Frances Foundation - a local organization that works tirelessly to put smiles on the faces of children fighting cancer. Enjoy wine, cheese and horderves while listening to a live harpist perform. Members from the Deep Cut Orchid Society will give free tours of the orchid displays and answer questions. Enter our raffle to win beautiful potted orchids from participating growers and retailers. $25 from each admission along with all proceeds from the orchid raffle will go to the Frances Foundation.
Reservations necessary - order online or in-store. $40 per person.
|Where||Dearborn Market 2170 State Route 35, Holmdel, NJ 07733|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Dearborn Market
Dearborn Market is a supermarket that has been locally owned and operated for 85 years. The market features a deli and produce section, as well as an indoor and outdoor garden center. Additionally, Dearborn Market offers catering services for corporate, private and community occasions.
Other events here
- Italian Essentials: Jams and Preserves Workshop Thu, May 30, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Wine & Entertaining with Victor Rallo Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Kokedama String Garden Workshop Wed, Jun 12, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Antipasti Workshop Thu, Jun 13, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Summertime Beach Terrarium Workshop Wed, Jun 19, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Your Fresh Tomatoes Workshop Thu, Jun 20, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Dearborn's Children's Garden Grand Re-Opening Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Dearborn's Italian Food Festival Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–7:00 pm
- Italian Essentials: Canning Summer Veggies Workshop Wed, Jun 26, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm