Invite a friend
LEGO Family Free-Play
Middletown Township Public Library will host LEGO Family Free-Play in the Community Room at 55 New Monmouth Road.
Bring your own Legos or use those provided to share and create with fellow imagineers! This program is for children in grades K&Up; Parents, please plan to stay with your children.
Funding for the Library’s public programs comes from the generous support of the Middletown Township Public Library Foundation, Inc.
More About Middletown Township Public Library
The main branch of four in the township, Middletown Township Public Library underwent a massive renovation in 2005. The present-day building which is centrally-located on New Monmouth Road has plenty of space and amenities for the township's residents as well as the general public. In addition to free wireless connection, computer access is available in two-hour blocks for residents and one-hour time slots for non-residents as are a large collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books, as well as videos, CDs, DVDs. Special events, such as author talks, community recognition celebrations, computer classes and township book group meetings are held at the main branch on a regular basis. The staff and library facilities also cater to various age groups: kids, teens, adults and 50+ patrons. There is also a Job Help Center on the premises.
Other events here
- American Sign Language Teen Study Group Weekly on Sundays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Robotics @ MTPL Tomorrow, May 19, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Job Help Computer Study Group Weekly on Mondays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Monday Movies @ MTPL Weekly on Mondays, 2:30 pm–4:30 pm
- Puzzle Egg Hunt @ MTPL Mon, May 20, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Monmouth Conservatory Student String Orchestra Mon, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Humpty Dumpty @ Other Egg-Cellent Friends-Dress for Mess Tue, May 21, 10:00 am–10:30 am
- Humpty Dumpty @ Other Egg-Cellent Friends-Dress for Mess Tue, May 21, 10:45 am–11:15 am
- Student Loans and Maximizing Financial Aid Tue, May 21, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Conversational English Classes at Middletown Public Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm