Love is in the air…. or at least the wireless airwaves. That’s right gentlemen Valentines Day is this Thursday. Fear not, AT&T has suggestions on some quick and easy gifts ideas for the gadget lover in your life.
If your love feels he/she needs to hear you all-the-time consider some headphones from Skullcandy. Perhaps you always need to be connected to your love, how about some Touchscreen gloves. Is he/she telling you communications counts? Maybe a Bluetooth from Jabra Drive will help.
Feeling more traditiona? Here are some app recommendations that can save the day!
- 1800Flowers – Flowers. Most ladies love them; most men forget to pick them up. This mobile gift center features a special selection of the company’s best-selling flowers as well as exclusive offers for app users. And yes, men, you can even send flowers with same day delivery. Android, iOS, free
- Helpful Romantic – Plan the best Valentine’s Day ever for your loved one using a database of millions of ideas to help you excite, enhance and introduce lots of fun and love in your relationship. The romantic profile feature allows you to generate ideas for your significant other based on their unique personality. It catalogs special dates, favorite things and a list of traits. You can save a calendar, schedule your romantic ideas and much more. iOS, $0.99
- Valentine’s Hearts– Send your sweetie photos with Valentine effects. This Valentine camera app allows you to create cute photos that you can send by email or share instantly on Facebook. While it may be a little gaudy, soak it up. Android, free
- Valentine Radio – Save time, energy and money finding and downloading your favorite albums and song selections with Valentine Radio, which provides you with an instant selection of national, international and Internet radio stations broadcasting love and romance. A range of stations – which have nicely suggestive names like Radio Love Live, Todoexitos Romantico and Candelight Radio – will help you set the mood for your special night, no matter what you have planned. Android and iOS, free
- I Love You in 24 Countries – If poems don’t help and quotes don’t cut it, then why not say “I love you” in 24 different languages? Fake a French accent, tell your loved one “Je t’aime,” and watch them swoon. Trust us, it works every time. Android, free
- DriveMode – finally but most important nothing says “I love you” more than please arrive safely. Download your loved one this free app which will tell the person texting the love of your life that he/she is driving and can’t respond. The app is free from AT&T and when enabled will activate when the vehicle reaches 25 m.p.h.