arrested the following people recently on contempt of court and other charges ...
• Daniel Giudice, 22, of Forest Avenue, Atlantic Highlands, was arrested on Nov. 2 by Sgt. James Prosinski on a contempt of court warrant issued by the Middletown Municipal Court.
He was released after posting $500 bail.
• Amanda Lind, 18, of Trimbleford Lane, Middletown, was arrested on Nov. 2 by Patrolman Richard Fulham and Patrolman Stephen Greenwood, of the Quality of Life Unit, for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana and on a contempt of court warrant issued by the Holmdel Municipal Court.
She was released after posting $1,500 bail.
• Catherine Joyce-Gomez, 50, Atlantic Avenue, Keyport, was arrested on Nov. 2 by Patrolman Brian Dilworth for shoplifting from the , Route 35, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and on contempt of court warrants issued by the Keansburg, and Holmdel municipal courts.
She was held on $1075 bail.
• James Rogers, 41, of Oak Street, Keansburg, was arrested on Nov. 3 by Patrolman Darrin Simon on contempt of court warrants issued by the Aberdeen and Keansburg municipal courts and a civil contempt warrant issued by the Ocean County Superior Court.
He was held at the Ocean County Correctional Institution.
• John Lee, 32, of Park Avenue, Interlaken, was arrested on Nov. 3 by Lieutenant Ernest Volkland on a contempt of court warrant issued by the Middletown Municipal Court.
He was released after posting $250 bail.
• Leandrae Maxie, 30, of Pear Street, Tinton Falls, was arrested on Nov. 4 by Patrolman Adam Colfer on charges of driving while intoxicated and several contempt of court warrants issued by the Tinton Falls, Eatontown, Howell, Oakhurst and Asbury Park municipal courts.
He was held on $4,850 bail.