While Middletown residents head to the polls this fall to vote for the open Committee seat, they will also have an opportunity to select five candidates for the open Board of Education seats.
Ten area residents have come forward wanting to fill the five open BOE seats. Out of the ten, seven candidates are looking to fill three full-term seats, and three are looking to fill two, two-year terms.
The recently moved BOE election will happen in November this year, after the Township agreed to combine school elections with political elections due to the new .
The Middletown Township BOE is made up of a nine person board with a President and a Vice President. Below is a list of all the candidates running for open BOE spots from the Monmouth County Clerk’s Office.
Full Term Candidates
- Leonora E. Caminiti, Lombardi Court, Red Bank (incumbent)
- Richard G. Campbell, Radcliffe Drive, Lincroft
- James Cody, Whispering Pines Drive, Lincroft (incumbent)
- Michael A. Donlon, Broadway, Leonardo (incumbent)
- Helene A. Henkel, Jefferson Street, Red Bank
- Joan Minnuies, Bray Avenue, Port Monmouth (incumbent)
- Robert J. Superti, Oakwood Road, Leonardo
Two-Year Term Candidates
- Robert (Bob) Banta, Lohsen Avenue, Belford
- Ernest Donnelly, Redfield Road, Lincroft
- Susan Griffin, Holland Road, Middletown (incumbent)