- Deep Hollow Dr, Carriage Hill Lane, Sailors Way, Hillandale Rd, Independence Dr,
- Crestview subdivision, Lombardi Ct, Tilton Rd, Tilton Pl, Farm Rd, Comanche Dr/Mohican Ct section, Hayes Ct, Windy Hill Dr, The Navaho Way section, The Stavola Rd section, MacDonald Ct
- Decker Drive /Koosman Dr section, Bryant Ave, South Leonard Ave, Tournament Dr, Hollywood Dr section, Nautilus Dr, Concord Ave, Flomar Ave, Kelvin Ave, Chapel Hill Rd, Martin Ct, Birchwood, Elmwood and Glenwood Aves, South Broadway, South Appleton Ave, Walden Ave, Hosford Ave, Chamone Ave, Tiensch Ave, Bellvue Ave, Ave D, Homestead Ave, Fairfield Ave and Ave C.
- Hilton Park section, First Ave, Van Kirk Ave, Hartshorne Woods Section, Mountainside/Millers Crossing / Ridgeview Ave section, lower Navesink from Locust Ave to Locust Point Rd /Navesink Ave/Monmouth Ave, Sears Ave, Mulberry Lane, Red Coach Lane, Hillside Section from Grand Ave to Hillside Ave to Portland Ave to Leonardville Rd/Hwy 36.
- Lincroft section from Phalanx Rd to Swimming River Rd.
- South side of Route 520 from Swimming River Rd to Orchard Hill Rd.
- Section North of Route 520 from Everrett Rd to Sunnyside Rd to Middletown-Lincroft Rd to Route 520.
- The section North of Route 520 and east of Middletown-Lincroft Rd at Wilshire Dr, and roads off it, Hill Lane and roads off it, Samuel Ct, West wood Dr, Hilltop Circle and Dogwood Ln, Jumping Brook And Mid-Stream Place.
- Silverbrook Pl, Broadmoor DR, James St, Priscella Dr, Emory Dr
- Laureen Ct, Deepdale Dr, Alecia Ct, Dellwood Ct, Autumn Ln, Harmyk Ct, Bowtell Ct
- Ivy Hill Rd, Mayflower Dr, Sugar Maple Dr, Fireside Rd, Ravine Rd, Hawthorne Rd, Basswood Ct, Gatewood Rd
- The north side of Nut Swamp Rd from Cotton Parkway to Pine Pl.
- The south side of Nut Swamp Rd from Ueland Dr to Shadow Lake.
- The north side of West Front St from Hubbard Ave to Page Dr.
- The south side of West Front St from Sterling Ct to George St
- Streets off Half Mile Rd.
- Streets off Tindall Rd, streets off Swartzel Dr, streets on the east side of New Monmouth Rd from Rt 35 to Tindall Rd, streets off Marvin Rd.
- Bayside of Belford from the east side of Main St through the streets on the east side of East Rd.
- Bayside of Port Monmouth from Compton Creek to Pews Creek from Rt. 36 to Port Monmouth Rd.
- The Apple Farm Section, The Gillville Ln section, the Twinbrooks/ Heights Terrace section, Spruce Rd, Kings Ct, The Brandywine Dr Section, Hartshorne Pl, Orchard Street, Liberty St, Conover St, The Cherry Tree Lane section, The Taylor Lane section, Tall Timber Road, Steven Ct, the streets north of Kings Hwy from Bonofacio Ct to Penelope Ln.
Update, 4:45 p.m.: The majority of Middletown roads have been plowed and are passable, the township reported Thursday. Crews will continue to plow roads and will apply salt, sand and brine. In addition, workers will clear drainage inlets to prevent flooding.
Minor coastal flooding is possible, especially around high tide on Thursday night at approximately 7 p.m. and Friday morning at approximately 8 a.m., the township advised.
Update, 10:29 a.m.: The Middletown Arts Center, Middletown Senior Center and the Middletown Township Public Library are closed Thursday. Recreation programs and Croydon Hall recreation permits are also canceled.
Update, 8:40 a.m.: Thursday's garbage and recycling collection have been canceled. Collection for residents affected by the storm will be their next scheduled day. Garbage will be Monday, Feb. 17 and recycling will be Thursday, Feb. 27, according to the township.
Middletown Town Hall will have a delayed opening at 11 a.m.
Middletown schools will be closed on Thursday because of the inclement weather.