It's anyone's guess what bizarre finds will be culled from the shorelines at Clean Ocean Action's 28th Annual Fall Beach Sweeps this Saturday.
As past sweeps records have shown, it could be anything from a plastic bottle to a mannequin leg or a purple wig.
Clean Ocean Action advises participants to wear gloves, dress for the weather, apply sunscreen, and wear
closed-toed, hard-soled shoes.
See the list below for meet-up spots in your area:
Monmouth County Locations
• Monmouth Beach ~ Bathing Pavillion, 29 Ocean Ave.
• Red Bank ~ Meet at end of Drs. James Parker Boulevard
• Sandy Hook ~ Meet at Parking Lot D
• Sea Bright
- Anchorage/Ferguson Beach, just north of Rumson/Sea Bright Bridge
- Sea Bright Public Beach ~ Meet at municipal parking lot
- Borough Hall ~ 1067 Ocean Ave.
• Aberdeen ~ Fisherman's Parking Lot at Cliffwood Beach
• Allenhurst/Loch Arbour ~ Euclid Avenue
• Asbury Park
- Convention Hall at the Boardwalk
- North Beach ~ Meet at the dirt lot near Asbury Towers
• Avon ~ North End of the beach
- First Avenue Beach
- 16th Avenue Beach
- Philips Avenue
- Free Beach, north of the Conover Pavillion
- Popamora Pint on Shore Drive
- Snug Harbor Avenue Beach ~ the community center
• Keyport ~ Cedar Street, First Street at waterfront
• Long Branch ~ Pier Village ~ Meet at public access point, Melrose Terrace and Ocean Avenue
• Manasquan ~ Riddle Beach Gazebo
- Leonardo Public Beach South, at Beach Avenue
- Ideal Beach, at Ocean Avenue and Bayside Parkway
- Bayshore Waterfront Park ~ Meet at fishing pier
• Spring Lake ~ South End Pavilion at Atlantic & Ocean Avenues
• Union Beach ~ Front and Florence avenues
• West Long Branch ~ Franklin Lake Park