db Orthopedic Physical Therapy
db Orthopedic Physical Therapy is a private medical practice that treats a wide variety of conditions, including scoliosis, auto injuries, sports injuries, sciatica, arthritis, headaches, muscle strains and more. Specializing in concussion management, physical therapy, gravity training and golf performance enhancement, db Orthopedic Physical Therapy offers treatment modalities that include rotator cuff programs, therapeutic, stretching and strengthening exercises, lumbar stabilization, sports medicine, neuromuscular stimulation and more. db Orthopedic Physical Therapy accepts most major insurance plans, and additionally carries elbow, shoulder and knee braces, orthotics and more.
- Fax: 732-747-1292
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Tue, Thu, 2-8pm
- Insurance accepted: Call for details
- Accreditations/certifications: Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Affiliations: NJ Society of Independent Physical Therapists, American Physical Therapy Association, American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists, American Society of Shoulder and Elbow Therapists,
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Sports medicine