Dosil's Scuba & Surf
Dosil's Scuba & Surf is legendary in Middletown. For surfers, skateboarders and scuba divers, Dosil's is the place to go for surf boards, skateboards, scuba equipment and apparel. Founded in 1963, Dosil's excellent customer service is a big help for those seeking the right kind of surf board or skateboard. The store also has an indoor, in-ground swimming pool for swimming lessons and pool parties. The store also sells kayaks in which some sample kayaks are positioned for display high up on a wall.
- Fax: 732-787-0508
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat,10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Scuba equipment, surf boards, skateboards, apparel, beach supplies.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Return policy: 30 days for exchange and 10 days for a refund.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: High-school football
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes