Middletown Township Public Library
The main branch of four in the township, Middletown Township Public Library underwent a massive renovation in 2005. The present-day building which is centrally-located on New Monmouth Road has plenty of space and amenities for the township's residents as well as the general public. In addition to free wireless connection, computer access is available in two-hour blocks for residents and one-hour time slots for non-residents as are a large collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books, as well as videos, CDs, DVDs. Special events, such as author talks, community recognition celebrations, computer classes and township book group meetings are held at the main branch on a regular basis. The staff and library facilities also cater to various age groups: kids, teens, adults and 50+ patrons. There is also a Job Help Center on the premises.
- Hours: Please call or check the website for current hours and events.
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: 1921
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: two hours at a time for residents; one hour for non-residents
- Programs/classes: children's programs, computer classes, book clubs, seminars
- Wi-Fi: Free