On The Deck Restaurant
On The Deck Restaurant has a sports-themed interior and nautical-themed exterior. Offering a private dock for those baoters looking to pull up for a bite to eat or a cocktail, the restaurant provides an exquisite view of New York City. On the Deck caters to larger parties on the deck.
- Hours: Daily, Lunch 11:30am , Dinner 4pm Bar 11:30am - close
- Handicap Accessible: Restaurant is wheelchair-accessible.
- Founding Date: July 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine, liquor. Full Food Menu- Appetizers, Salads, Soups, Sandwiches & Wraps, Entrees, Dessert
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders
- Specialties: Wings, Chili, Burgers, Seafood
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Atlantic Highlands is a quaint, friendly shore community.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chef's Grouper, Decked Out Pasta, Decked Out Burger, Gorgonzola Salad
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual