Pizza Hut is a nationally renowned chain restaurant where customers can create their own pizza with toppings of their choice. Aside from the famous pizza offered, additional menu items include pastas, buffalo chicken wings and a salad bar. Delivery options are also available. In 1959, The first Pizza Hut franchise was established in Topeka, Kansas in 1959, and this Middletown location can be found on State Route 35.
- Fax: 732-706-0519
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pizza, sauces, toppings
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Pizza pies: Supreme, Chicken Supreme, Hawaiian, Jalapeno Lovers. Chicken wings: Buffalo Wings, Boneless Buffalo Wings, Saucy Wings. Pastas: Creamy Chicken Alfredo, meaty Marinara.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Pizza pies with three types of crusts: pan, thin 'n crispy and hand-tossed styles.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual