Quiznos, known for their toasted subs piled high with delicious, fresh ingredients, was founded in Denver in 1981. By 2010 Quiznos was not only one of the fastest growing sandwich franchises, the company was also pushing for greener, earth friendly standards including a 6,000,000 lb reduction in packaging waste.
The Quiznos menu has also expanded and now includes soups, salads, toasty torpedoes and bullets, flatbread sammies and breakfast sandwiches. For those keeping an eye on their waistlines, Quizno's Cantina Chicken and Roadhouse Steak sammies both fall under the 300 calorie mark. For more information on nutrition, special offers, catering and gift cards, visit Quiznos' website.
- Fax: 732-706-1209
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 10am-9pm; Sun, 11am-8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap ramp access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.quiznos.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Toasty Bullet, Toasty Torpedo
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating