In a market saturated by mass-produced products, Suzi's Sweet Shoppe's handmade confections offer a welcome respite for the candy lover. Founded in 1998, the shop specializes in hand-dipped chocolates and features more than 100 types of confections. Owners Susan and Stan Hordych believe that the creation of high-quality, premium candy is an art form. The Hordychs' devotion to their craft is clear, and customers are welcome to pop in to watch them hard at work. Susan and Stan pride themselves not only on a top-of-the-line product but also excellent customer service—they see their job as a way of spreading happiness one bite of chocolate at a time. Suzi's Sweet Shoppe offers customizable gift baskets and special seasonal selections.
- Fax: 732-796-0116
- Hours: Tue, 10:30am -5pm; Wed - Fri, 10:30am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap ramp access from the curb.
- Contact email: Suzi@SuziSweetShoppe.com
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hand-dipped Chocolates, Homemade Fudge, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Party Favors (Bridal/Wedding, Bart/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthday, Baby, Anniversary) Corporate Logo Molds, Custom Candy Bar Wrappers
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Web orders
- Menu link: www.SuziSweetShoppe.com
- Specialties: Hand-dipped chocolates
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The Hordychs are highly experienced chocolate makers with more than 20 years experience between them and a strong belief in bringing happiness through their craft.
- Frozen yogurt: No
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: Chocolate!!
- Number of candy varieties: 100