Toscanella Village Cafe, located in the heart of the Middletown Village Historic District, is a cozy and very pleasant place to dine. There is outdoor seating in a beautiful courtyard with tables and umbrellas to protect you from the sun. The courtyard is located behind a wooden fence with a metal gate for privacy. Inside, there are an abundance of tables situated in the front of the restaurant and in the rear with dividers for privacy. Specialties include the Toscanella salad, panini and pizza.
- Hours: Mon, 9am - 9pm; Tue - Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Feb 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Antipasta Cappese, Toscanella Salad, pizza, chicken, veal, seafood, baked dishes, pasties, espressos, cappuccino and gelato
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Nicoise Salad, Greek Salad, Caesar Salad, Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad, Egg Salad and Toscanella Salad.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating